Electro Adda has been producing solely electric motors for every kind of industrial sector and special demanding applications for over 60 years. It represents an historical and influential reality which follows very precise values created and developed by a family management which goes on nourishing a true passion towards this business. Electro Adda was founded in Lecco in 1948 as a craft workshop for the repair and construction of special low-power motors and subsequently in 1954 transformed into an industrial firm specialising in mechanics and electrotechnics with the name of Elettro-Meccanica Lecchese. From the outset the company has been capable of combining, within the same industrial context, the business intuition of its founders with the professional skill of its human resources, and the advantages offered by the technological progress with the care and attention to quality of its products. Thanks to this strict operating dialogue, the Company has witnessed a course of progressive development and has been able to distinguish itself for its capacity to meet even the most specific and diversified expectations of its Customers.